500 Lumen Compact Tactical Long Gun Light with Remote Pressure Switch
The TLR RM 1 features independently operating push-button and remote pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you'll always have light. Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun.
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours; runs 3 hours on strobe
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Securely attaches to long guns with MIL Standard 1913 Rails
- Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun (key kit)
- Powered by one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 3.2” (8.12 cm); 2.74 oz. (77.9 g)
- Data Sheet
- High Lumens 500
- Run Time 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance 140 meters
- Max Candela 5,000
- Battery Type CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity 1
- Length 3.20 inches (8.13 centimeters)
- Weight 2.74 ounces (77.68 grams)
- Colors Black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.