The Streamlight® 18650 Bank Charger is designed to individually charge and maintain up to eight Streamlight® 18650 LI-ion rechargeable batteries. The Streamlight® 18650 LI-ion rechargeable battery is an economical alternative to disposable CR123 cells used in newer Streamlight® flashlights that are designed to accept both 18650 rechargeable battery disposable CR123 cells types. The Streamlight® 18650 Bank Charger is available with (8) 2600 mAh 3.7v LI-ION batteries and is also available without batteries.
8-unit Bank Charger:
- Organize, store and charge up to 8 batteries
- Charge time: 5.25 hours
- Charge bays securely hold batteries in place – ideal for truck mounting
- Charge indicators of each battery slot: red = charging, green = charged
- Low profile – 1” (2.54 cm) – minimal mounting area required
- Impact-resistant polymer construction
- 10.45” x 4.74”x1” (26.54x12.06x2.54cm); 7.6 oz. (216g) w/o batteries; 20.88 oz. (592g) w/ batteries
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1901-126.96.36.199 (2016) mounted in upright position
The battery that transforms our high-performance, multi-fuel lighting tools into RECHARGEABLE SYSTEMS.
- 18650 button top lithium ion battery with built in Micro-USB charge port
- Charges in 5 hours
- Integrated safety circuit protects battery from overcharge/over discharge
- 2.75 in (7.0 cm); 1.7 oz (48 grams)
- Use the 18650 USB battery to power the Vantage 180 X, PolyTac X, ProTac 2L-X, ProTac HL-Xand ProTac HL 5-X and transform these multi-fuel lighting tools into rechargeable systems
- Battery Type: 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.75 inches (6.98 centimeters)
- Weight: 1.70 ounces (48.19 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.