Steiner 9052 OTAL-A Offset Aiming Green Laser - Advanced
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 0.40 LBS
The OTAL-A series is the “advanced” generation of the OTAL-C that has served reliably in the harshest conditions.
The OTAL-A features an offset laser module that allows it to be mounted at the 12 o’clock position on an AR-15 weapon system with a standard front sight base.
The laser is offset just enough to clear the front sight base.
Equipped with visible green laser that will range out to 750 meters.
- Integrated Activation Switch
- Visible Laser or IR Laser
- High Power (LE/MIL-only) and Low Power (Eye Safe) Models Available
- Powered by: One CR 123A Battery
- Quick Release HT Mount
- Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
- Remote Cable Port
- Activation / Mode Switch
- Wavelength - Visible Green Laser 532 nm
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser < 0.8 mRad
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Green Laser 750 m / 15 m
- Temperature -0° C to +55° C
- Battery CR 123A
- Battery Life (mode dependent) > 3 hours
- Material Aircraft Aluminum
- Color Black
- Weight (with battery) 6.0 oz.
- Dimensions 3.8 (L) x 1.8 (W) x 1.45 (H)
- Waterproof Submersible to 5 m
- Mount QD HT Mount
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Yes
- Activation Switch Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad Yes
- Warranty 3 Years
- Special Features Low Profile for Mounting in front of scopes, holographic or NV sights
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.