Petzl STRATO Helmet
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 3.00 LBS
With an adjustable-strength chinstrap, the STRATO helmet offers optimal protection for the head during operations at height and on the ground. It is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head.
- Optimal protection:
- the DUAL chinstrap has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- Lightweight and comfortable design:
- two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
- Compatible with:
- Petzl headlamps, using the mounts (front and rear slots)
- all headlamps with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 435 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC
- (1) meets all requirements of the EN 397 standard, except the requirement for internal vertical clearance
- (2) meeting the EN 397 standard in part.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.