Magpul MS4 QDM Slings
- 0.62 LBS
Quickly reconfigurable between one-point and two-point operation, the Magpul MS4 QDM Sling enhances the proven MS4 Dual QD Sling Gen2 by including factory-installed Magpul QDM quick-disconnect swivels. As a heavy-duty replacement for the typical push-button swivel, the Magpul QDM offers an innovative low-profile design, single-handed manipulation, a superior corrosion-resistant Melonite finish, and a high-strength, freely rotating bale that canalizes sling webbing to prevent rollover. This sling system not only provides the strength, speed and security of Magpul QDM hardware, but also maintains compatibility with the standard QD sling cup interface found on many handguards, lower receivers, receiver end plates and buttstocks.
Based on the streamlined two-point MS1 Sling adjustment system, the Magpul MS4 QDM Sling retains the low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless adjustment. Webbing length is optimized for a comfortable fit with all body types and body armor configurations.
QD attachments require a matching QD socket on the rifle (Not Included)
- Factory-installed Magpul QDMs allow rapid conversion between one and two-point configurations
- Swivels and D-Ring are constructed of Melonite finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Secure and rapid length adjustment with MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, yet durable slider and buckle hardware made of reinforced engineering polymer
- Proprietary weave, 1-1/4” wide nylon webbing is strong and abrasion-resistant while tubular construction provides anti-chafing user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.