Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™.
This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks. The MS3 Single QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect sling swivel for one-point attachment
- Paraclip™ shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Sling Mounting
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip.
E.A.R. Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.