KZ Barrel Spline Socket STEEL Rod AR15/M4 Upper Receivers
- 1.00 LBS
A great tool that securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work. The removal and installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler. Designed to be gripped in a bench vise so that the rod is either horizontal or vertical. The upper receiver is then slid onto the rod and the rod’s integral splines enter the barrel extension and secure the barrel extension from turning.
This allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension. The receiver vise blocks transmit the turning force into the aluminum receiver, a good part of which passes through the small, easily distorted receiver index pin. With the Barrel Spline Socket Rod, marring of an upper receiver’s finish by gripping and twisting inside vise blocks is eliminated and so is the need to remove sights and mounts from the receiver’s M1913 rail.
- For all AR15/M16/M4/AR10/SR25 Type Rifles & Pistols
- Securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work
- Removal & installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler
- Designed to be gripped in a bench vise
- Allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension.
- Length: 5.56mm 11.75" / 7.62mm 12.750"
- Diameter: 5.56mm Model 1" / 7.62mm Model 1.187".
- Hanging Hole
- 100% Guarantee on workmanship & materials.
- 100% Made In USA
Specifications Aluminum Model:
- 6061 T6 Billet aluminum.
- Type II class 3 hard black anodized.
- Weight: .223/5.56mm, 1lbs - .308/7.62, 1.25lbs
- Specifications Steel Model:
- Cut from solid bar of 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Heat Treated to 57RC
- Black oxide Smooth finish
- Weight: 5.56mm Model 2.3 lbs. / 7.62mm Model 3.5 lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Have used it for 2 builds now, I have no complaints. It does what it’s suppose to do.
Great product, exceptional quality, this contributed to my building a perfect AR.
Best tool I've used for AR-15
Works perfectly, very well made. Would highly recommend. Excellent value for the money!
excellent quality nicely finished best of all works perfectly!! Thank you for providing a quality product and a very reasonable price.
This extension rod is awesome it allows me to do everything I’ve needed to fully assemble my upper and torque the barrel nut, It’s the perfect length, it has a flat spot for sitting into the vice, and the steel construction makes for a solid tool that should last forever. Overall I am very happy with it I’ve already use it several times and it’s less than half the price of other steel extension rods of the same type!
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Very heavy, and I like it has the flats for thr vice jaws. Made for very solid install of barrel and muzzle device.
Best price around, fast shipping extremely happy with my purchase.