he KynSHOT RB5005 Recoil Buffer is designed for AR-10 carbines with a collapsible stock that use the standard AR-10 length tubes that are 7.75" deep on the inside. The RB5005 reduces felt recoil 20-30%, while largely eliminating muzzle flip. The improvement in weapon accuracy – specifically second and third shot accuracy – is even more noticeable as shooters report that their time to reacquire a target decreases, and in many cases never leaves their scope sights. This buffer has patented damping technology to absorb the shock of impact from the bolt carrier's rearward motion and to prevent bolt bounce as a new cartridge is chambered.
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight: 5.0 Ounces.
- Length when Compressed: 3.25”. Replaces buffers that are 3.25″ in length.
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals - Ambient operating temp certified for -30F - +150F.
- DO NOT USE IN 9mm AR-15s. For 9mm AR15s use KynSHOT P/N RB5007, RB5015HD, or RB5020SS. See Selection Matrix for proper buffer choice.
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
- Designed for 7.62mm/.308 cal. AR-10 type rifles with an AR-10 length collapsible stock buffer tube which is 7 3/4" long on the inside (AR-15 collapsible buffer tubes are 7" on the inside). The best way to confirm is to measure the length of the buffer that came with the rifle from the factory.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.