Designed by Matt Diskin, the Launch 12 is the baby brother of Kershaw’s popular Launch 8. Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Launch 12 offers a stiletto style for a new generation. More compact than the original Launch 8, the Launch 12 weighs just 1.9 ounces, making it exceptionally easy to carry. The slim blade is sharpened on one side and has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style. Integrated fingerguards on handle top and bottom keep fingers away from danger.
This made in the USA automatic knife has stiletto styling in a smaller package. The CPM-154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably slim with a carbon fiber insert, while the low-profile push button makes it harder for the blade to accidentally deploy.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.7" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.2" (15.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Carbon Fiber Insert
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Carry
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 g)
- Designer: Matt Diskin
- Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.