Our new eDRAULIC® spreader is 12% lighter, yet 20% more powerful than its predecessor. It’s one of the strongest and most compact portable spreaders on the market. The SP 333E2 has squeezing plates built into the arms and “Shark Tooth” removable tips with a stubborn, unstoppable bite that won’t slip. Its Li-Ion eDRAULIC battery keeps its charge so you’re never left without the power of this heroic tool at the wrong moment.
- Increased power – 20% stronger than its predecessor
- Squeezing plates built into the arms
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
- Each tool comes with two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- If needed, you can plug it in for unstoppable power with a 110v adaptor
- Length 35.6 in / 905 mm
- Width 10 in / 255 mm
- Height 11.2 in / 285 mm
- Weight 38.1 lbs / 17.3 kg
- Spreading Distance 23.6 in / 600 mm
- Max Spreading Force 187,940 lbs / 836 kN
- Max Pulling Force 12,589 lbs / 56 kN
- NFPA HSF 14,163 lbs / 63 kN
- NFPA LSF 8,768 lbs / 39 kN
- NFPA HPF 9,667 lbs / 43 kN
- NFPA LPF 5,171 lbs / 23 kN
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes
- IP Rating IP54
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
Electronic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.