- INCLUDES: Holosun HS507K-X2 Red Dot Sight | Coin Battery CR1632 | Lens Cloth | User Manual | Warranty
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Features include Holosun’s Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life. With an amazing battery life, you are guaranteed with an efficient operating sight. Perfect to carry along on long treks.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: There are 12 different brightness settings, including dim settings compatible with night-vision devices for nighttime use. Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- SHAKE AWAKE: Holosun’s Shake Awake Technology shuts the LED off during periods of motionlessness. The amount of time it takes for the LED to deactivate (enter Sleep Mode) is user programmable.
- LOCK MODE: This optic offers a Lock Mode that prevents unintentional button presses while the optic is holstered and a side access battery tray, which allows the operator to change the battery without removing the optic from the firearm.
- Shake Awake can also be completely deactivated which keeps the optic powered on for up to 100k hours
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.