Hogue 34549 X5 Wharncliffe Flipper Knife 3.5" Plain Blade
- 0.20 LBS
The distinctive X-5 flipper from Hogue offers effortless opening action without the aid of a spring. Utilizing Hogue's state of the art deployment technology, the blade rockets into open position and locks firmly in place. A sliding safety adds an extra level of blade security when in the open position. This Allen Elishewitz design provides easy one-handed opening and closing and a comfortably contoured handle. Item includes an ergonomic pocket clip, that is reversible for left or right-hand carry. This X-5 model is outfitted with a 4" wharncliffe style blade in a black Cerakote finish. It has a black aluminum handle with black G-Mascus inlays.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.75”
- Overall Length: 8.15”
- Weight: 4.66 oz
- Style: Modified Wharncliffe with Ambidextrous Flipper
- Thickness: 0.150”
- Material: CPM 154 Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Finish: Black Cerakote®
- High Flat Grind - Hand Honed Edge
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button Lock with Manual Safety
- Frame: Matte Black 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum with G-Mascus® Black G10 Inserts
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Deep Pocket Carry with Filler Plate
- Lanyard Hole
- MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
3.5" Plain Edge