Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the sling swivel stud of bolt action rifles with a conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. These bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish and attach to the sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
Made In United States of America
- Suitable for shooting from a bench
- Leg notch locking
- Attaches to common sling swivel
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
- 6" to 9" Adjustability
Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.