Harris S-BRM Spring Loaded Bipods 6" to 9" Notched Legs
- 1.00 LBS
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the sling swivel stud of bolt action rifles with a conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the crotch area of the bipod. These bipods have an all-weather black anodized finish and attach to the sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
Made In United States of America
- Suitable for shooting from a bench
- Leg notch locking
- Attaches to common sling swivel
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
- 6" to 9" Adjustability
Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.