E-LANDER are manufactured by Dies Industries J. Englander LTD, a company founded prior to the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, to produce the tools and dies needed to support industrial growth in the fledgling nation. Today, after more than seven decades of meeting the most demanding requirements of Israel’s industries and leading manufacturers around the world, Englander has an unmatched track record for impeccable precision, design, engineering, and manufacturing with the finest steel and non-ferrous metals. E-LANDER magazines are yet another proof of Englander’s superior quality.
High-performance durable steel magazines. Made in Israel for the Tavor, M16, and common sidearms. These magazines were tested by special military forces and anti-terror units and have proven to withstand extreme combat conditions and stringent mission-critical requirements.
- STEEL BODY: Heavy gauge steel construction exceeding MIL-SPEC requirements.
- ENHANCED FLLOWER: White in color, Featuring state-of-the-art Teflon-enhanced anti-tilt self-leveling followers.
- SPRINGS: Exceeding MIL-SPEC extra-strong, long-lasting music-wire.
- IMPROVED FLOORPLATE: Specially designed reinforced floorplates to resist damage.
- PROTECTIVE COATING: High resistance body coating enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test. The coating is silky so no oil or lubricating needed – which eliminates stoppages caused by dirt and oil coming together.
- EASY DISASSEMBLY: Internal base plate is held by the fixtures on the bottom of the magazine so parts don’t "fly" out of the mags.
- WEIGHT: 0.44 lbs
- MADE IN ISRAEL
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.