Benelli M4 14″ Door Breacher Semi-Automatic Shotgun
- Order now, Available in 120+ days.
- 10.00 LBS
The M4 is the semiautomatic shotgun: with Benelli patent self-cleaning auto-regulating gas system with rotating locking head. The high-tech nature of its design and development is thanks to Benelli’s experience in the design of semiautomatic shotguns. The M4 was selected by the US armed forces: as its Joint Service Combat Shotgun, after passing all of the stringent acceptance tests for efficiency, reliability, ballistic precision and strength in the worst possible conditions. The M4 is also available with telescopic stock that can be adjusted in 5 positions.
- OPERATION: Benelli Inertial System semiautomatic
- GAUGE: 12
- CHAMBER: 3" magnum
- SAFETY: ordinary (mechanic and manually operated on trigger) and automatic (against premature firing on disconnector); large size, reversible (right-/left-handed) safety button
- CUT-OFF: lever for rapid cartridge replacement and red cocked hammer indicator
- TRIGGER LOAD: between 2.500 and 3.250 kg - 30 and 36 N
- BARREL LENGHT 18,5" (mm): 455
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 3 Magnum or 4 standard cartridges (+1 in chamber)
- STOCK DISTANCE FROM TRIGGER (mm): 360 extended 239 retracted
- SIGHTS: Ghost Ring rear sight with diopter with adjustable windage and elevation and protective side lugs; fixed sight for Ghost Ring Sight; Picatinny Rail
- STOCK: in tecnopolymer telescopic stock, collapsible to 121 mm
- WEIGHT g (unloaded weapon): 3700
- TOTAL LENGTH (mm): 895 extended 774 retracted
- FINISH: black anodised receiver; hammered barrel in Ni-Cr-Mo steel with chrome lining and phosphate-coated exterior
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.