Increase magazine capacity and improve reloading efficiency with Lancer L5AWM +6 Extended Basepads
- Increases L5AWMTM capacity by (6) six rounds
- Optimized for use with original magazine spring
- Speeds up reloads by increasing magazine drop efficiency
- Installs in seconds; no additional tools or permanent modifications required
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum; anodized and laser engraved
- Compatible with all standard capacity L5 Advanced Warfighter MagazinesTM
Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
|L5AWM 10rd||16 rounds||16+1|
|L5AWM 20rd||26 rounds||26+1|
|L5AWM 30rd||36 rounds||36+1|
- Remove the original floor plate from the magazine.
- Inside the magazine, remove the floor plate retainer attached to the bottom of the spring.
- With the spring depressed fully into the magazine body, slide the +6-magazine extension on to the magazine body and let the spring settle into the base pad.
- Use L-Key wrench to move screw into position to lock magazine extension in place. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Bought 3 and was impressed overall. Light, clean and a good value. Only complaint is removing them for cleaning the mag is very difficult, I found it easier leaving the spring plate in for easier removal.
Bought 4. Adds 6 rounds to mags no problem, doesn’t come with special sized small tool to manipulate the nipple/retention type pin that keeps it in place once installed, and also is abrasive to springs when removing/installing. BUT it is functional, MUCH MUCH cheaper than Lancer’s version (for the price of 4 Botach’s I can purchase 1 Lancer). Won’t need to continue taking it off or putting it on typically. Also, gives your mag a clean, sleek, black look to them without a logo plastered obnoxiously across it
Really good extension for lancer mags is a +6 and is a full steal baseplate so I’m happy
Very High quality and an amazing deal! I am very happy I found these! The fit great and are very easy to install.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.