Altama 353206 Men's Aboottabad Trail Mid Hunter Green Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 3.00 LBS
Rugged Trail Runners having tactical features starting with Altama's legendary Panama Sole technology. Using sticky SOFROC™ rubber that wraps up in the arch to aid in fast roping, we've turned a typical trail runner into a tactical machine!
- Rugged trail runners having tactical features starting with Altama’s legendary Panama Sole technology.
- Using sticky SOF-ROC rubber that wraps up in the arch to aid in fast roping, we’ve turned a typical trail runner into a tactical machine!
- Our midsole cushioning is compiled of multiple layers to protect the tactical warrior.
- We start with a dual density EVA midsole; slightly softer in the heel for added cushion and rebound.
- We embed a full length Rock ‘n Roll Plate™ on the bottom side to prevent bruising from rocks and roots.
- The strobel insole board is lined with an additional layer of EVA for that extra cushioning.
- The upper has many features not found in most trail runners today.
- The molded rubber toe assists and protects the foot when having to kick in a door.
- The injection molded TPU heel clip adds support and provides superior stability.
- We’ve constructed the upper for maximum breathability.
- Using the best microfiber PU as well as breathable nylon mesh, we laminate the materials in such a way to promote superior air flow, thus a healthier foot environment.
- The nylon loop lacing system helps for quick adjustment.
- On the heel you will find a nylon pull loop to assist when pulling on your shoe.
- Our insole is an Alta-lite dual density blown PU insole for exceptional cushioning and support.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.