X-Vision TM50 Infinity 50 Thermal Monocular
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 2.00 LBS
X-Vision Optics’ all-new 2023 Thermal Monocular (TM50) has a 256 x 192 thermal detector and a 1.8 to 3.6x digital magnification. This allows it to detect big game almost 1200 yards away! Weighing in at 3/4lb with an overall length of 6,” the TM50 is compact and lightweight. The TM50 also has Wi-Fi capabilities, picture and record function, internal memory storage, hot spot tracking, and free phone app compatibility. This device is dust and water-resistant to an international protection rating of IP66. X-Vision Optics’ TM50 is our latest addition to our Infinity Series thermal monocular family.
- Magnification: 1.8 – 3.6x
- Thermal Sensor: 256 x 192
- Pixel Size: 12 µm
- Frame Rate: 25 Hz
- Objective Lens: 10 mm
- Field of View: 95 ft @ 100 yd
- Detection Range: 1,100 yd
- Recognition Range: 475 yd
- Hotspot Tracking: Yes
- Picture in Picture: Yes
- NETD: ≤50 mk
- Temperature Variation Detection: 0.08° F
- Color Palette: 5
- Display: 1280 x 960 LCOS
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 18650 battery (inc.)
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- IP Rating: IP66
- Dimension: 6 x 2.9 x 1.9 in.
- Weight: .75 lb
- Wi-Fi Capability: Yes
- Photo & Video Capability: Yes
- Application: Apple iOS & Google Play
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Accessories: Protective Case, lanyard, charging cable, lens cap, 18650 rechargeable battery
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.