EoTech MonoNV Monoculars 2376 MIN FOM, ESA, WP
- 1.00 LBS
The EOTECH® MonoNV monocular is an image intensified, night-vision device built to the same rigorous standard (MIL-STD-810G) as the military AN/PVS-14 system. This multi- purpose monocular is collimated for operation as hand-held, helmet/head-mounted or weapon mounted. Lightweight and robust construction combined with superior optical characteristics utilizing ESA Gen 3 White Phosphor tube technology, providing maximum target detection and recognition range. Includes a quick-release dovetail mount (that fits into a Wilcox G24) which allows for ambidextrous helmet mount operation.
Included in the box:
- EOTECH MonoNV
- Quick-Release Dovetail Mount
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Manual
- Sacrificial Lens
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Protective Case
- L X W X H: 4.6" x 2.1" x 2.9" (116 x 53 x 74 mm)
- Weight: ≤ 10.6 oz (300g)
- Power Source: 1 AA battery - Supports alkaline or lithium max 2.4 Vdc
- Battery Life: @ 73°F / Lithium: approx. 60 hours / Alkaline: approx. 40 hours
- Field-of-View: 40°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in (25cm)
- Diopter Adjustments: +2 to -6
- Water Resistant: 66 ft (20m) for 1 hour; MIL-STD-810G
- Image Intensification Tube: ESA Gen III White Phosphor
- Figure of Merit (FOM): 2376 minimum FOM
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Night Vision Monoculars