EoTech MonoNV-c Monocular 2000 MIN FOM, Photonis, WP, 16mm
- 1.00 LBS
The EOTECH® BinoNV-c is a cutting-edge night vision goggle built to full MIL-SPEC standards (MIL-STD-810G). One of the industry’s most advanced and smallest bino housings helps reduce silhouette and is fully articulated allowing independent tube adjustment and folding making it the ideal choice for special operations forces and SWAT applications. The BinoNV-c offers better depth perception than single tube systems, making them preferred for both mounted and dismounted navigation and interacting with the environment. This goggle features a self-contained single AA battery for power and can also be operated with an external battery pack (optional accessory) for extended operations.
Included in the box:
- EOTECH BinoNV-c
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Manual
- Sacrificial Lens
- Wilcox® G24 Helmet Mount
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Protective Case
- L X W X H: 4.0" x 3.9" x 3.0" (102 x 99 x 77 mm)
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 0.9 lbs (430g) including battery
- Power Source: 1 AA battery - Supports lithium, alkaline or rechargable
- Battery Life: Lithium: > 25 hours / Alkaline: > 15 hours
- Field-of-View: 40°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in (25cm)
- Diopter Adjustments: +2 to -6
- Water Resistant: 66 ft (20m) for 1 hour; MIL-STD-810G
- Image Intensification Tube: Photonis® 4G White Phosphor
- Figure of Merit (FOM): 2000 minimum FOM
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Night Vision Monoculars