North American Rescue Nitrostrike 60 Gal Portable Fire Suppression Systems
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 500.00 LBS
NitroStrike™ Nitrogen Foam System is a new, patented CAFS (Compressed Air Foam System) technology that brings increased capabilities and performance in a cost effective solution. Our unique blending system generates a more durable bubble matrix, allowing better adhesion to surfaces and more effective fire suppression. Additionally, NitroStrike™ maximizes foam expansion rates and bubble durations for optimized fire fighting, meeting NFPA standards. Our systems allow the use of all foams, including decontamination solutions, without the need to modify the base system.
NitroStrike™ reduces mechanical complexity by blending foaming agents at the manifold without moving parts. This provides the added durability required by extreme operational environments and reduces long-term maintenance costs.
NitroStrike™ 60 Gallon system is a portable and adjustable CAFS that allows up to 10 min. of sustained fire fighting/decontamination at a distance of up to 75’ from your target. Tested to UL Rated for 10A and 40B fires. Our easily adjustable system allows you to increase/decrease the water content of the foam solution to better tailor the foam consistency (wet or dry) to your requirements. The 60 Gallon Nitrostrike is larger in size (than the 30 Gallon) but is still equipped with caster wheels in front and flat free tires in rear to be pushed on flight lines, at airports, on warehouse floors, etc. NitroStrike’s patented technology blends foaming agents inside of the protected manifold. With no moving internal parts, our system is ideal for mobile and austere operations. Easy to recharge, easy to adjust and easy to maintain, the NitroStrike™ 60 Gallon Fire Suppression System is the future of deployable CAFS systems.
All Nitrostrike systems are compatible with nitrogen or compressed air as propellant AFFF freeze protect solutions should be utilized when conditions are below freezing.
NOTE: Nitrostrike systems are shipped uncharged, and must be charged by end user before use.
- Twice the duration (10 minutes) with the same shooting distance (up to 75 ft), discharge rate of volume, operation and use as the 30 gallon unit.
- Larger in size but still equipped with caster wheels in front and flat free tires in rear to be pushed on flight lines, at airports, on warehouse floors, etc.
- Geared toward being mounted to the back of a truck, ATV, HUMVEE, etc.
- Shaving cream-like consistency for better adhesion to surfaces
- No moving parts in the mixing system
- Fast re-servicing in the field
- Use low cost training solutions for inexpensive exercises
- Single device configuration allows the use of AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) concentrate and decontamination solutions
- Adjustable foam mixing
- Narrow for easy storage/maneuverability
- Compatible with Nitrogen or Compressed Air. Conversion fitting required for compressed air use
- AFFF freeze protect solutions should be utilized when conditions are below freezing.
- H 37 in. x L 55 in. x W 34 in.
- Weight: ~500 lb (empty) / 980 lb (full)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Fire Suppression Systems