Hurst Jaws Of Life StrongArm (Fire)
- Hurst Jaws Of Life
- 21.40 LBS
You need to arm yourself properly. And if you’re a firefighter in a tactical rescue or rapid intervention team, the StrongArm from HURST Jaws of Life® can help you do just that. It provides you one powerful, yet portable tool that can cut, lift, spread and replace crowbars, Halligan bars, wire cutters, axes and so much more. Just make sure wherever you go, you have your StrongArm.
- Designed to operate in heat and smoke environments
- Built-in Picatinny accessory rail (flashlight not included with standard equipment)
- Four-position handle
- Easy tip change-out using large buttons
- Comes in blue for the municipal fire market
- Cuts 3/8-inch rebar, Grade 43 chain, two-by-four wood
- IP54 protection class
- Each tool comes with two sets of tips, two li-Ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- Length with combi tips: 31.3 in / 796 mm
- Length with door opener tip: 30.5 in / 775 mm
- Width: 7.7 in / 195 mm
- Height: 8.3 in / 210 mm
- Weight without tips, without battery: 21.6 lbs / 9.8 kg
- Weight with combi tips, without battery: 24.6 lbs / 11.2 kg
- Weight with door opener tips, without battery: 26 lbs / 11.8 kg
- Spreading distance with combi tips: 8.5 in / 215 mm
- Spreading distance with door opener tips: 7.2 in / 183 mm
- Highest spreading force: 6,744 lbs / 30 kN
- Lowest spreading force: 5,395 lbs / 24 kN
- Cutting rating: A5/B3/C5/D6/E6
- Cutter opening: 8.2 in / 207 mm
- Battery weight: 2.7 lbs / 1.2 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Electronic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.