This 34-pound Tactical Combi is a lightweight superhero. And with no hose or power unit, you can get to the job of cutting, ripping and bending steel and saving lives fast. It’s perfect for any rescue situation. No matter the situation, the SC 250E2 gets the job done.
- Smaller and lighter than its predecessor
- Perfect for police, military and first responder teams
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Each tool comes with two batteries and one charger
- Plug it in for limitless power with a 110v adaptor
- Length 33.4 in / 849 mm
- Width 8.4 in / 215 mm
- Height 10.3 in / 262 mm
- Weight 34.4 lbs / 15.6 kg
- Spreading Distance 12.6 in / 320 mm
- Max Spreading Force 157,366 lbs / 700 kN
- Max Pulling Force 7,644 lbs / 34 kN
- NFPA HSF 6,520 lbs / 29 kN
- NFPA LSF 5,400 lbs / 24 kN
- NFPA HPF 8,320 lbs / 37 kN
- NFPA LPF 6,290 lbs / 28 kN
- NFPA Cutter Rating A6/B6/C6/D7/E7
- Cutter Opening 12.6 in / 320 mm
- NFPA 1936 2015 Compliant Yes
- IP Rating IP54
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Hydraulic Power Tools
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.