X-Vision TS300 Impact 300 Thermal Scope
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 0.33 LBS
X-Vision Optics’ all-new long-range Thermal Scope (TS300) redefines hunting with its 640 x 480 thermal sensor that can detect big game well past 3,000 yards. With ten reticle styles, six color options and six different palettes to choose from, even the pickiest of hunters can fine-tune this device to their preferences. With an IP67 weatherproof rating and its durable chassis, the TS300 is built to withstand any and all conditions. This thermal scope provides both day and night use for hunting, scouting, and surveilling.
- Magnification: 2 – 16x
- Thermal Sensor: 640 x 480
- Pixel Size: 12 µm
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz
- Objective Lens: 35 mm
- Field of View: 70 ft @ 100 yd
- Detection Range: 3,100 yd
- Recognition Range: 1,400 yd
- Hotspot Tracking: Yes
- Stadiametric Rangefinding: Yes
- Picture in Picture: Yes
- NETD: ≤30 mk
- Temperature Variation Detection: 0.05° F
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 OLED
- Reticle: 10 patterns and 6 color options
- Color Palettes: 6
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 3.6v Lithium-Ion (2 inc.)
- Battery Life: 5 hr
- IP Rating: IP67
- Dimension: 14.4 x 4.2 x 2.7 in
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Mount: 30 mm Scope Rings (inc.)
- Wi-Fi Capability: Yes
- Photo and Video: Yes
- Applications: Apple iOS & Google Play
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.