X-Vision TS100 Impact 100 Thermal Scope
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 2.00 LBS
X-Vision Optics’ all-new Impact 100 Thermal Scope (TS100) brings the “heat” with its 400 x 300 uncooled infrared detector that can detect big game well past 2,000 yards. With ten reticle options and six different palettes to choose from, even the pickiest of hunters can fine-tune this device to their preferences. With an IP67 weatherproof rating and its durable chassis, the TS100 was built to withstand any and all conditions. The thermal scope provides both day and night use for hunting, scouting, and surveilling.
- Magnification: 3-9.2x
- Detector:400 x 300 uncooled infrared detector
- Pixel Size:17µm
- Frame Rate:50Hz
- Objective Lens:35mm
- Field of View:7o x 8.0o
- Detection Range: Person- (1100yds) / Vehicle- (2600 yds)
- Recognition Range: Person- (550yds) / Vehicle- (1100yds)
- Reticle: 10 reticle options and two reticle colors (black and white)
- Display Screen: 1024 x 768 Color OLED
- Display Palette: white hot, red hot 1, red hot 2, red hot 3, green hot, blue hot
- Power Supply: Single rechargeable 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: >5hours (@77o)
- Dimensions: 5” x 3” x 9”
- IP Rating: IP67
- Ranging Capabilities: Yes
- Mount: Picatinny Mount
- Weight: 1.7 lb
- Hot Track: Yes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.