Cue your legs’ best friend…the Long Johns LITE. Contoured to fit your individual build, these undergarments touch on function and fashion. This thin, yet versatile base layer is the perfect match for the active day ahead. So challenge yourself and find an adventure…your legs are waiting.
Woolpower LITE is our thinnest fabric. It is a cool and comfortable material that is best worn nearest the body. LITE is tight knitted and therefore cooler, even though it actually contains more wool than our undergarments made of Ullfrotté Original. LITE is good for using in slightly warmer conditions, as the fabric helps to cool down your body. But it also keeps you warm when it’s cold out.
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Made in Sweden
- Smooth elastic waistband
- 1 x 1 rib knit Merino wool & synthetic blend
- Non-itch fabric
- Naturally odor resistant
- Machine washable
- Dryer Safe
- Air dry for best results
- 80% Merino Wool
- 20% Polyamide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.