Woolpower Women's 3/4 Long Johns Lite
- 1.00 LBS
Contoured to fit your individual build, ¾ Long Johns LITE for Women highlights function and fashion. This thin, yet versatile base layer is the perfect match for the active day ahead. Cropped to stop just above the ankle, these undergarments are cute and efficient all in the same run. So, challenge yourself and find an adventure…your legs are waiting.
Woolpower LITE is our thinnest fabric. It is a cool and comfortable material that is best worn nearest the body. LITE is tight knitted and therefore cooler, even though it actually contains more wool than our undergarments made of Ullfrotté Original. LITE is good for using in slightly warmer conditions, as the fabric helps to cool down your body. But it also keeps you warm when it’s cold out. The ¾ length long johns can be worn with a pair of long socks if you want to avoid having double layers.
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm.
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrköping and then sewn by our seamstresses in Östersund.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Made in Sweden
- Smooth elastic waistband
- 1 x 1 rib knit Merino wool & synthetic blend
- Black fabric with black seams
- Non-itch fabric
- Naturally odor resistant
- Machine washable
- Dryer Safe
- Air dry for best results
- 80% Merino Wool
- 20% Polyamide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.