Viktos Kadre Gloves
- 0.20 LBS
THE EVOLUTION OF COMBAT GLOVES
Deploying into harm's way requires strong fortitude and superior tactical equipment. The Kadre gloves should be your primary choice for this mixed-mission environment. Built from a lightweight and breathable mesh, and outfitted with a high-dexterity Ax Laredo palm, they are tailor-fit for rough duty. The backhand features an integrated bump knuckle to help absorb shock, while the uniquely patterned palm provides an unrivaled grip for pistol and rifle use. The welded thumb overlay reduces slide bite while touchscreen fingertips allow full use of compatible devices. Molded neoprene cuff and a velcro closure ensures an excellent fit and includes a storage cord for lashing the gloves to your gear when not in use.
- Breathable & lightweight padded polyester mesh chassis
- Slide bite reduction thumb overlay
- Seamless synthetic Ax® Laredo palm for durability
- Pistol-friendly palm patterning for no-gap grip
- Polymer bump knuckle insert provides backhand coverage
- Tactically seamed precurved specifically shaped for pistol grips
- Touchscreen compatible trigger finger & thumb
- Backside wrist cinch closure and storage cords
- Includes Moralphabet™ hook & loop letter pack
- Moralphabet™ compatible knuckle pads
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1-year workmanship & materials warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Everything about these gloves screams quality. They are comfortable and seem to be well-made. They are reinforced in the high-stress areas and appear to be up to the task of protecting hands in adverse conditions. The materials feel durable. Only time will tell but I have already recommended them to friends.