UTG Big Bore Full Stability Bipod, 9"-14"
- UTG Leapers
- 2.70 LBS
- Matte Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components Designed from the Ground Up to Withstand Big Bore Calibers up to .50 BMG
- Reinforced Picatinny Mounting Base Features a Longer Surface Area Equipped with a Squared Steel Crossbolt
- 5 Position Bidirectional Folding Legs Equipped with Oversized, Serrated, and Rotatable Steel Foot Pads
- Legs are Lockable and Height Adjustable Providing a Center Height from 9"-14" and a Wide 70° Open Angle for Increased Stability
- Tension Adjustable 35° Panning and 55° Left and Right Tilt
- Posi-lock Push Buttons Feature a Large Surface Area for Easier Use while Wearing Gloves
- Material Aluminum
- Maximum Height 14 Inches
- Minimum Height 9 Inches
- Swivel Yes
- Cants Yes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Picatinny Rail Mount
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.