Tru-Spec Tru Extreme Scorpion OCP Tactical Combat Shirt
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 2.00 LBS
OFFICIALLY LICENSED SCORPION OCP UNIFORM
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Designed with the same durability and protection of a combat jacket in the sleeves and collar while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body. The sleeves and collar are made from current U.S. military specification crease and wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material that meets the high demands of the job. For active-duty soldiers or for the individual that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.;
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- ¼ zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- The loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.