READY WHEN YOU ARE
There’s no reason a busy EMS tech can’t be comfortable and look great. Styled exactly like our ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series® pants with the addition of unique features emergency medical personnel require. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with Teflon® coating.;
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- 2-vertical zipper covered side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series® pocket flaps secured with hook & loop closure with pleats and rear bellows and internal storage pockets
- Attached to the cargo pocket there is a hemmed internal storage pocket with hook & loop closure, a hemmed external storage pockets and the front slot pocket has a 3/4" wide strap with hook & loop closure for securing medical equipment
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads. (Knee pads sold separately)
Sizes: 28 - 54 with 37" unhemmed inseam
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.