Streamlight Survivor Right Angle LED Lights w/ 4 AA Batteries
- 1.00 LBS
Designed for firefighting with a low-profile bezel that minimizes interference with other gear, an adjustable beam, and a spring-loaded hook for pockets or harness straps, the intrinsically safe Streamlight Survivor Right-Angle Flashlight helps first responders and industrial professionals get the job done. Constructed of sturdy vented nylon, the Survivor features 60- and 175-lumen brightness levels, along with an emergency strobe and a moonlight setting that will run for 20 days. A spring-loaded clip holds the light securely to turnout gear pockets or harness straps, and there's also a D-ring for wearing or hanging options. The beam can be customized—pop in the black plug to cut peripheral light for a focused, smoke-cutting spot beam, use the amber plug for light that causes less eye fatigue, or go with the default Total Internal Reflection (TIR) beam for a spot with significant peripheral coverage. The rubber-dome push-button switch is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves.
The light comes with a battery pack and four AA batteries. Accepts rechargeable or alkaline batteries.
- LED technology with four lighting modes:
- Alkaline model
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 175 lumens; 405m beam distance; runs 4 hours; 41,000 candela
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 60 lumens; 237m beam distance; runs 15 hours; 14,000 candela
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
- Alkaline model
- Custom designed optic with optional, interchangeable Smoke Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern:
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- By not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear; D-ring features forward hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- 230V/240V configurations with NiMH battery not Class 1, Div. 1 rated
- Rubber dome push-button switch provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves; ultrasonic-welded push button switch designed for extremely long life
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm)
- Weight: Rechargeable: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g); Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
- Assembled in USA
- Meets 500°F requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- High Lumens 175
- Low Lumens 60
- Run Time on High 3.50 hours
- Run Time on Low 13.00 hours
- Beam Distance 405 meters
- Max Candela 41,000
- Battery Type Nickel-metal Hydride, Nickel-Cadmium, AA Alkaline
- Length 7.06 inches (17.93 centimeters)
- Weight 1 pounds 2.00 ounces (510.29 grams)
- Colors Black, Orange, Yellow
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.