Steiner M5Xi 3-15x50 Riflescopes Horus T3 Reticle
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
The German-made M5Xi series features world-class engineering and optical systems, built to strict military specs and precisely crafted for victory – on the battlefield, or in competition. The 3-15x is for mid-range shooting, ideal for snipers using the M10 platform or competition shooters with precision bolt guns.
- Magnification 3x-15x
- Tube Diameter 34mm
- Length 36 cm (14.2 in.)
- Battery CR2450
Horus Tremor 2 Reticle
- First focal plane
- Four day and seven night illumination levels with "off" settings at each end
- Visually place target on appropriate grid lines to correct for elevation and windage without turning knobs or counting clicks
- Chevron markers subtend to 0.1 mil
- Holdover crosses to extend wind and elevation hold points beyond the Horus Grid
- Drop line numbers 1-9 serve as 4-mph moving target holds
One-Piece Oversized 34mm Tube
increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
Broadband Anti-Reflection Coatings
for 94% + light transmission to ensure optimal performance in low light.
Optimized Exterior Design
with larger, positive grip elevation, windage, parallax and illumination knobs and nonslip diopter and magnification adjustment.
with seven night and four day levels with two "OFF" positions at each end, and quick standby levels between each for fast return setting.
Optimized Tube and Knob Configuration
for more mounting options and optimum performance with different rifles and added equipment.
Precise Windage/Elevation Adjustment
is easy and accurate for repeasted accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel.
durable construction you can trust to stand up to any cold or wet condition. Waterproof to depths of 33 feet.
and rugged enough to withstand impact testing to 900 Gs on all optical and electronic components.
- Field of View at 100 yds 39.7 - 7.9
- Eye Relief 3.5 - 4.3 in.
- Exit Pupil 10.4 - 3.33 mm
- Length 14.2 in.
- Weight 32.5 oz.
- Diopter Adjustment Range +2 to - 3
- Elevation Adjustment Knob DuoScale™ / Resettable Zero
- Illumination Control Rotary Digital Control with Intermediate Stops
- Wind/Elevation Click Value 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Elevation Range at 100 m. 260 cm (26 mils)
- Wind Range at 100 m. 60 cm (6 mils)
- Parallax/Focus Side Focus
- Parallax/Focus Range 50 meters to Infinity
- Nitrogen Filled Yes
- Operating Temperature Range -13° F to +145° F
- Lens Cap Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof Submersible to 33 ft.
- Battery CR 2450
- Warranty Heritage Warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
3-15 x 50mm