Steiner DBAL-A4 Dual Beam Aiming Red Laser w/ Black Case
TECHNICAL & PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
New advanced DBAL-A4 with four functionalities: visible green laser, IR Laser, IR Illuminator, and white light. High/low modes.
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation
- Available high and low power modes
- Integrated push-button switch and remote cable pressure-pad switch activation – tap and release for momentary activation; tap twice for 5-minute continuous ON
- Attaches to any Picatinny rail using the patented, self-adjusting Quick Release HT Mount
- Includes remote cable port
- Activation/low battery indicator light
Civilian models feature:
- <5 mW green or red laser
- <0.7 mW IR pointer
- <600 mW IR Illuminator
- <500 Lumen white light
- Wavelength - Visible Red Laser: 515-535 nm
- Wavelength - IR Laser: 830-835 nm
- Wavelength - IR Illuminator: 850 nm
- Wavelength - White Light: <500 lumens
- Beam Divergence - Visible Red or Green Laser: <0.5 mRads
- Beam Divergence - IR Laser: <0.5 mRads
- Beam Divergence - IR Illuminator: 4°
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Green Laser: 750 m /15 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser: >250 m
- Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Illuminator: 1000 m
- Temperature: 20° C - +65° C
- Battery: CR123a
- Battery Life (mode dependent): > 3 hours
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight (with battery): 10.8 oz
- Dimensions: 3.5x2.75x1.59
- Waterproof: Submersion to 5 m
- Mount: Bolt-on
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment: Yes
- Activation Switch: Integrated Push Button
- Remote Cable Pressure Pad: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Special Features: Dual Remote Cable Ports
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.