Steiner 8723003601 M8Xi IFS 1-8x24 Riflescope
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 2.00 LBS
Steiner sets the new standard for DMR riflescopes by entering the digital world. Based on the outstanding success of the M5Xi - used today by Special Forces around the globe - Steiner sets a new benchmark with the ultimate DMR (Designated Marksman Riflescope) M8Xi IFS 1-8x24 with an 8x zoom and an outstanding field of view (4.8-34.2 m at 100 m).
Intelligent Firing Solution with integrated customizable display always provides all the important information in real time to the operator. The built in Ballistic Calculator and Sensor Suite determines the bullet point of impact in real time (temperature, air pressure, inclination, wind drift). The display provides information about levelling and the current turret setting. The new M8Xi IFS 1-8x24 has been designed to resist the toughest conditions, It is of course covered by the Steiner 10 years warranty for optical parts and 2 years for electronics.
- BUILT IN BALLISTIC CALCULATOR AND SENSOR SUITE for real time determination of bullets point of impact
- DISPLAY OF FIRING SOLUTION into the Field of View, providing a sophisticated user interactivity
- DISPLAY AND USER INTERFACE customizable to user needs
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY to other devices (e.g. Smart Phones) for easy set-up of IFS
- SHORT OVERALL LENGTH for clip-on devices (e.g. thermal imaging or night vision devices)
- PRECISE WINDAGE/ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT is easy and accurate for repeasted accuracy, with tactile click-by-click feedback you can hear and feel.
- OPTIMIZED TUBE AND KNOB CONFIGURATION for more mounting options and optimum performance with different rifles and added equipment.
- WATERPROOF/FOGPROOF durable construction you can trust to stand up to any cold or wet condition.
- SHOCKPROOF and rugged enough to withstand impact testing to 900 Gs on all optical and electronic components.
- Magnification 1 – 8 x
- Eye Relief 90 mm (3.54 in.)
- Diopter Adjustment –2 to +2
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus
- Elevation Range @ 100 m 260 cm / 26,0 mils
- Windage Range @ 100 ± 60 cm / 6,0 mils
- Wind/Elevation Click Value 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Objective Lens 24 mm (0.94 in.)
- Tube diameter 34 mm (1.35 in.)
- Field of View at 100 m 32,0 - 4,5 m
- Operating Temperature according to MIL STD 810G
- Immersion 20 m (21.8 y)
- Nitrogen Filling yes
- Battery Type / Life 1 x AA / CR2032
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
1-8 x 24mm