Steiner 5112 T5Xi 3-15x50 Tactical Riflescope SCR reticle, MIL
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
The 3-15X50 T5Xi Riflescope from Steiner combines fully multi-coated optics, a rugged waterproof body, and an illuminated reticle. The optical system features a 50mm objective for gathering more light in low-light conditions and 3-15x zoom for medium-to-long range target acquisitions. The Special Competition Reticle (SCR) is located in the first focal plane and features a crosshair with extended area of illumination, 2/10 mil windage hold-under lines, 1/2 Mil holdover lines, and 1/10 mil ranging brackets for precise distance ranging To provide clear visibility of the reticle in various lighting conditions, there are eleven illumination brightness levels. To help you compensate for wind and ballistic motion, the scope has a 15 mil windage and a 34 mil elevation adjustment range with a 0.1 mil per click impact point correction.
The low-profile turrets are resettable and have hard stops at zero positions to prevent going over the range. The adjustment knobs and dials are wide and provide a comfortable non-slip grip. The elevation dial features Steiner's exclusive Second Rotation Indicator to avoid confusion about where you are on the dial. A tapered eyepiece ring with a zoom factor scale enables an easy verification of your magnification setting while you are aiming, without taking your attention from your target. If you need an instant zoom adjustment, use the included eyepiece throw lever for one finger operation. To make sure that your personal diopter setting cannot be accidentally changed, the diopter adjustment has a locking mechanism. The maintube is machined from solid aluminum for durability. The housing is shock-resistant, fogproof, and waterproof submersible to 33'. Also included with the riflescope is a CR2450 battery.
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Zoom of 3-15x allows for a long range target acquisition
- Objective lens with aperture of 50mm gathers more light in low-light conditions&
- Angular field of view range is 6.8-1.4°
- First focal plane
- Extended illumination area with eleven brightness levels
- Designed for special competitions
- Windage hold-under lines: 0.2 mil
- Holdover lines: 0.5 mil
- Ranging brackets: 0.1 mil
Use & Handling:
- 0.1 mil per click impact point correction
- 15 mil windage and 34 mil elevation adjustments
- Tapered zoom ring makes verification of zoom factor easy
- Wide, low-profile dial knobs provide an easy-grip
- Resettable windage and elevation turrets
- Lockable diopter adjustment prevents accidental change
- Throw lever for a quick and easy control of zoom is included
- Single-piece 34mm maintube increases strength and durability
- Anodized aluminum housing has a matte black finish
- Compatible with optional Tenebraex lens covers
- Fogproof, shockproof, waterproof submersible to 33'
- Magnification 3-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50mm
- Maintube Diameter 34 mm
- Reticle SCR, first focal plane
- Field of View 36-7.3' @ 100 yd / 12-2.5 m @ 100 m
- Parallax Correction 25 yd to infinity
- Eye Relief 4 - 3.5" / 100 - 90 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter 12 - 3.4 mm
- Diopter Adjustment +2 to -3
- Impact Point Correction 0.1 Mil per click
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment Windage: 15 mil
- Elevation: 34 mil
- Weatherproofing Waterproof: submersible to 33' / 10.1 m
- Battery 1 x CR2450
- Length: 13.1" / 332.7 mm
- Weight 29.8 oz / 845 g
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.