Springfield Armory’s SAINT AR-15 series expands to include the SAINT EDGE SBR, featuring an 11.5” CMV light-weight profiled 1:8 twist barrel that is Melonite® finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. This configuration was selected as the best balance between length and ballistic performance of the 5.56 cartridge.
The SAINT EDGE SBR, with its lightened billet lower, provides superior accuracy thanks in part to a free-float handguard featuring Springfield’s rock-solid proprietary attachment system. With four attachment points anchoring it to the barrel nut, this M-Lok compatible handguard was designed to withstand the hard use of law enforcement and military operations. Under the handguard is Springfield’s pinned multi/mode adjustable gas block for suppressed or unsuppressed use.
Machined from aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized, the lower receiver is equipped with the Accu-Tite™ tension system, which reduces movement between the upper and lower receiver. No corners were cut on the MPT (magnetic particle tested) enhanced M16 bolt carrier group – the heart of any premium AR. This BCG is finished with super-hard Melonite® and carries a 9310 steel bolt.
The SAINT EDGE SBR billet lower features QD mounts machined into the receiver and weight reducing cuts that lighten it by two ounces. An ambidextrous 90-degree safety and extended mid-sized charging handle add features that are popular among tactical shooters. The trigger is an exclusive proprietary short-reset single stage design with a crisp and precise feel. A Bravo Company stock, pistol grip and Magpul Gen M3 PMAG finish off this combat grade short-barreled rifle.
For those looking for light, tight and quick-handling short-barreled rifle with top quality features throughout, the SAINT EDGE SBR with its lightweight billet-lower receiver is the ultimate hard use combat carbine.
NFA Disclaimer: These firearms are under regulation by the National Firearms Act (NFA). It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all NFA rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current legal terms regarding your purchase.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm (.223 REM)
- LENGTH: 27.5" - 30.75"
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 9 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top w/ Forward Assist & M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER: SA Billet Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System & Receiver End Plate w/ QD Swivel Attachment
- BARREL: 11.5" CMV, Melonite® Internally & Externally, A2 Flash Hider / 1:8 Twist
- GAS SYSTEM: SA Proprietary Low Profile Carbine Length Adjustable Gas Block
- TRIGGER: SA Proprietary, Modular Match Grade Short Reset Single Stage
- SIGHTS: Not Included
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Gunfighter Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: FUll Length Aluminum Free Float Handguard w/ M-Lok Attachment Points
- BUTT STOCK: Bravo Company Gunfighter
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: Mid-Size
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Enhanced M16 Melonite® Finish, MPT, 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.