Spec-Ops The Wallets
- -- Not set --
- 0.20 LBS
SPEC-OPS The Wallet
''Tactical Holds Everything'' Wallet with the exclusive SHARK-BITE closure is the ''multi-tool'' of wallets! The perfect size for all of your daily gotta-haves - credit cards, ID, cash, spare keys, etc.- as well as those large travel documents - passport, airline tickets. Ideal for military personnel and perfect for travel and everyday use.
- 3 carrying options: fits in back pocket, can be worn around the neck, or belt-mounted.
- Mid-sized to hold passport, and fit in the back pocket.
- ''SHARK-BITE'' ultra-secure closure has no Velcro®, buckles or snaps to wear out (or make noise).
- Divided full-length compartment for cash, receipts & airline tickets (can be zipped closed to form a hidden pocket).
- Inside and outside ID windows (with non-glare finish).
- 8 credit card sized slots that dont let the cards fall out.
- ippered pocket for ''challenge coin'', spare change and/or spare key.
- Made with durable Cordura® and nylon packcloth (double stitched and bar-tacked at critical stress points).
- Measures: Closed- 4.25'' W x 5.25'' Tall; Open- 13''.
SPEC-OPS The Wallet Jr
Like its big brother, the Tactical Holds Everything JR comes with the exclusive Shark Bite closure, which is quiet and dependable. JR wont hold your passport, but will handle just about everything else. Plus it fits in small hip pockets.
- Made from Cordura® 1000D nylon fabric and 420 D. Nylon packcloth. Double stitched and bar-tacked at critical stress points.
- Two carry options, in your pocket or around your neck
- Divided full-length zippered compartment for cash and receipts
- Zippered challenge coin, change or spare key pocket
- Inside and outside ID windows
- Four credit card slots. (Will hold 2 cards per slot)
- Separate slot for business cards, etc.
- Closed size- 4" X 4.5"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.