Rocky 6167 Alpha Force Composite Toe Duty Boots BLACK
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 5.20 LBS
One of the key features of Rocky® AlphaForce Waterproof Composite Toe Duty Boots is the non-metallic composite toe cap. These meet the highest ASTM F2413-05 Protective Toe footwear standards for Impact and Compression resistance.
An additional feature of these duty boots is Rocky Waterproof construction. It combines a waterproof inner layer with the upper providing a barrier that helps keep water out and feet dry.
The boots have a contoured removable polyurethane cushion insole providing direct underfoot cushion comfort. Some open-celled foams feel comfortable to the initial touch, but tend to break down faster than a product made with polyurethane. Plus, these insoles are extra thick in the heel contact area. This provides additional underfoot comfort.
In addition to meeting Impact and Compression standards, this style complies with Electrical Hazard standards. This type of work boot is made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but also can be worn in work areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- PROTECTIVE TOE - Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD - Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- ROCKY® WATERPROOF - Rocky® Waterproof construction insures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
- WATERPROOF - This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Lightweight 1000 denier nylon
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.