- Molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash resistance and tight seals, even after impact
- Reinforced corners and edges for additional impact protection
- Pelican's patented Comfort Grip Handles
- Recessed hardware for extra protection
- Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact, and reduce stress on hardware
- Molded-in ribs and corrugations for secure, non-slip stacking, columnar strength, and added protection
- Patented molded-in metal inserts for catch and hinge attachment points, which provide strength and spread loads to the container walls
- One-piece construction, molded from lightweight, high-impact polyethylene
- INTERIOR (L x W x D)
- 48.62" x 24.62" x 19.67" (123.4 x 62.5 x 49.9 cm)
- EXTERIOR (L x W x D)
- 51.62" x 27.62" x 23.36" (131.1 x 70.1 x 59.3 cm)
- INTERIOR CUBIC VOLUME:
- 13.63 cubic feet (385.84 cubic decimeter)
- LID DEPTH:
- 3.87" (9.8 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH:
- 15.8" (40.1 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH:
- 19.67" (49.9 cm)
- WEIGHT W/O FOAM:
- 57.3 lbs (25.99 kg)
- 1146.02 lbs (519.83 kg)
- RANGE TEMPERATURE
- -20 / 140° F (-29 / 60° C)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.