Magpul Zhukov-S Yugo AK-47 Stock
Use " MAG10 " for 10% OFF
The YUGO Zhukov-S Stock's hinge block for fixed-stock Yugoslavian pattern rifles allows the user to replace their factory buttstock with this high quality folding polymer replacement. The hinge block mounts directly to the unique rear interface of Yugo pattern rifles with the included hardware providing a very robust fit.
A no-compromise folding stock for the modern AK, the Zhukov-S Stock folds to the right, has adjustable comb height for optics use via optional cheek risers, is adjustable for length-of-pull without tools, and features an angled rubber butt pad for easy shoulder transition and slip-free performance. An included one-point QD mount at the receiver, optional QD mounting points at the rear of the stock provides multiple sling attachment options.
Made in U.S.A. Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Mounts to most stamped receiver Yugoslavian Zastava M70 pattern rifles with fixed stock, recessed trunnion*
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid "fixed stock" lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front – Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- Rear – Optional Sling Mount Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of most AK variants, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Will not fit standard AK/AKM pattern rifles or Yugo rifles with underfolding stock.
ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
Yugo Zhukov-S Stock
- Weight: 15.0 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 8.8-11.4 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65"/position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 2.6 in.
- LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
- LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
**Specifications based on factory configuration
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Gun Stocks & Accessories
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.