Lancer 10/30 Limited Capacity Magazines 30rd Body 10rd Capacity
- 0.20 LBS
Enjoy the benefits of a full-size mag with a capacity that’s just right for our friends in less fortunate states.
Everyone know’s the benefits of Lancer’s hybrid L5AWM® magazine design. (HINT: They’re listed down below if you need a refresher.) Our new Limited series of magazines feature all of these same benefits, but with permanently installed capacity limiters which make them compliant in all fifty states. Even if you’re not able to enjoy a full serving of freedom (and then go back for seconds), you can at least savor the taste and imagine what it would be like.
Lancer set out to design a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel and the durability and weight of polymer. The L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazine (AWM®) is that magazine.
The L5AWM’s exclusive hybrid design includes a hardened steel feed lip assembly molded into a proprietary polymer body with aggressive surface texturing to create the ultimate rifle magazine tough enough for military, law enforcement, and competition applications.
- The L5AWM® Limited is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR15, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, SIG MCX, IWI Tavor, IWI X95, SA80, chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington.
- Available in five standard colors: Smoke, TDE, Clear, Black, and FDE
- Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
Increased Durability and Reliability
- Proprietary polymer body offers unmatched durability, even in sub-freezing conditions (tested from -40F to +180F)
- Hardened steel feed lips do not bend, deform, or crack under hard use or extended storage
- Impact and chemical resistant polymer body meets or exceeds military testing standards
- Non-tilt follower with stainless steel spring allows for loaded mag storage without degrading performance
Improved Combat Readiness
- Translucent magazine bodies (select models) make for easy pre-training inspections
- Expedites visual confirmation of ammunition levels during and between exercises
Superior Safety and Efficiency
- Reduces weapon malfunctions by providing increased reliability
- Allows for immediate visual identification of ammunition type
- Increases ammunition awareness during reloads
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.