How To Buy A Firearm Online
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm
- Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them
- Find a licensed FFL in your area
- Contact the dealer and let them know you ordered a firearm online and would like them to receive and transfer the firearm to you
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, this fee varies from dealer to dealer
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your dealer (we do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, where they can send a copy of their FFL (if not already on file)
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
We can ship to any dealer with a valid FFL
Place Your Order Online:
When you checkout, fill in the shipping address with the name and address of the dealer who will be accepting your firearm. If you have not yet selected a receiving dealer at the time you place your order, you will need to contact us as soon as possible with your dealer's information. If you are using a dealer that is not already on file with us you must contact them and have them email a copy of their FFL to us. Any delays in selecting and contacting a dealer will result in delays in processing and shipping your order.
Speed Up Your Order:
If choosing an FFL not already on file with us, please type the dealers name under company name or the comments section of your order.
Please include your order number on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate an FFL to accept your firearm before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your dealer's info before we ship. We will hold your order for up to 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please call 888-344-5145/323-293-7770 or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to address your concerns.