This version of the Evac™ sling pack was by popular demand specifically designed to accommodate the AR-15/M16 family of rifles in their taken-down state, but suits anyone who needs the extra room. By splitting the upper and lower of the rifle and nesting the parts between the included padded divider, shooters can transport their carbine in a relatively small package. Additional external pockets are designed to carry magazines, cleaning kit, extra parts and everything you need for a day shooting in the desert, transporting your work gun, or just hauling around urban gear.
- especially designed for M4/M16/AR-15 style rifles/carbines
- full MOLLE coverage to expand carrying capacity greatly (less molle on Grayman model)
- padded, movable (flat) internal divider to separate rifle parts
- long, flat back-pocket for hydration or extra barrels, etc.
- back pocket is velcro-lined for attaching modular holsters, etc.
- two smaller pockets are perfect for gloves/Otis® kit, etc.
- ideal for all target, military, police, tactical shooters
- back panel w/ logo & air-circulation array
- hydration bladder compatible (up to 100 Oz./3L)
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ velcro floor
- external velcro panel area for patches, i.d.’s, glint-tape, etc.
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to chest/back
- trap-door pass for hydration hose without rough velcro edge
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- short zipper section on top for long objects like radio antenna
- MOLLE covered shoulder strap with 3-D airmesh for comfort
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer-strap links to either side and keeps bag from sliding
- top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
- (1) 1” Stabilizer strap
- (1) Padded divider (flat/folded)
- External Size ~28.3" L x 8.75" W x 6.25" D (72 x 22 x 16 cm)
- Main Compartment ~27.3" L x 7.9" W x 5" D (69 x 20 x 13 cm)
- Laptop Compartment No
- Total Gear Capacity ~14.1 L (860 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~3.5 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D ATACS model, Polyester Scorpion & Grayman models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.