The Hazard 4 Evac Recon Photo is a sling style pack featuring fully ambidextrous and comfortable to wear platform. Slim shaped for fast manoeuvring in crowds, the pack can be stored in vehicles and lockers, and thanks to its quick release buckle quickly taken on or off when needed.
Wide and padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabilizer strap with buckle and carabiner. Shoulder strap is cocked at either the right or left lower corner, so the pad aligns ergonomically in the correct body hugging direction. 3D padded back panel allows for easy air-circulation and comfortable wear even when bag is fully loaded.
The Evac Recon Photo pack features one large and heavily padded main compartment with multiple padded removable dividers and soft Velcro like fuzz material on all sides. Access to the main compartment is possible from the top or from the side through the panel closed with a two sided zipper. The side padded panel comes with three mesh pockets, where the heavily padded top dual-layer opening flap features handy organizer with multiple mesh and sleeve pockets, soft sections for sensitive accessories and two pen loops.
Front of the bag comes with two separate zipped compartments, top one with Velcro patch area and bottom one with multiple admin sleeve and mesh pockets, Velcro straps and Nylon loop for attaching extra accessories. Additionally, the bag features comfortable carrying handles, side sleeve pocket and side compression straps which allow the bag to be adapted to the size of carried kit or can be used for attaching tripods or monopods.
The webbing used throughout the bag is a class leading strapping that is stiff yet soft on the skin and is very useful for attaching additional side pouches and other MOLLE compatible accessories.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move, all the pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. This means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back, to driving a vehicle with pack on the chest in just a few seconds. Loads of internal organization and a quick access pockets provide just the right balance of storage for everyday requirements.
- The photography/ instrument Evac™ w/ full molle coverage
- Pack can be worn over the left or right shoulder (straps can be adjusted for left/right-side carry)
- Right side camera access position
- Padded, movable internal dividers to protect fragile gear
- Side + top access zippers (top one has padded organizer)
- Dividers can be removed for a full-length carry barrel space
- Compression-straps on one side for attaching tripods, etc.
- Top-pocket velcro space for our modular pistol holster
- Heavily padded to protect gear, medical supplies, C4, etc.
- Ideal for surveillance, reconnaissance, medical liquids, etc.
- Relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- Generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- No external air-mesh materials to get damaged/ fray
- One large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- One smaller stuff-pocket for gloves etc. w/ patch area
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to front/back
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- Top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- 3D, padded shoulder strap built without any sharp edges
- Large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabilizer strap links to either side/ keeps bag from sliding
- Velcro patch is a recessed window style
- More flexible shoulder strap-pad
- Will fit all types of explosive ordnance more safely
- Top-pocket loop fasteners for our modular pistol holster
- Internal tricot fabric to attach the modular holster anywhere
- Molle webbing for attaching holsters/mag pouches
- (1) 1” Stabilizer strap
- (4) Padded dividers
- External Size ~20.5" L x 7.1" W x 8.25" D (52 x 18 x 21 cm)
- Internal Sizes
- Main Compartment ~18.1" L x 6.3" W x 4.7" D (46 x 16 x 12 cm)
- Top Pocket: ~7" L x 6.3" W x 0.7" D (17.7 x 16 x 1.9 cm)
- Top Front Pocket: ~6.3" L x 5.3" W x 1.6" D (16 x 13.5 x 4 cm)
- Bottom Front Pocket: ~10.6" L x 6.3" W x 1.6" D (27 x 16 x 4 cm)
- Laptop Compartment No
- Total Gear Capacity ~8.9 L (535.9 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~2.9 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.