Haix 506005 Fire Flash Xtreme Boots
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
Product information "Fire Flash Xtreme"
- Leg height: 10 inches
- Classification: ASTM F 2413-2005, CAN/CSA-Z195-2009, NFPA 1951-2007, NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1977-2011, NFPA 1992-2005
- Color: black
- Inside: CROSSTECH
- Material: waterproof leather
- Sole FIRE 011 Sole
FIRE FLASH XTREME:
- HAIX Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX MSL System: Micro Soft Light: PU foam injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation; extremely low weight.
- HAIX Lacing System: Optimal fit of the boot to the foot thanks to the laces. Opening and closing is implemented with the zipper for rapid insertion. Simple two-zone lacing, so the upper lacing can be adjusted independently of the lower lacing.
- Cut Protection: Kevlar protection against cuts.
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded steel protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into the sole, to meet ASTM F2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH footwear, 4 layers, waterproof and breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasion resistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
- Sole: Nitrile rubber shell sole, oil and fuel resistant, self-cleaning tread, high voltage resistant 14 KV.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
- Other: Newly patented easy-run lace/zip system, tre-fast-fix unit to allow independent lacing, pull on loop at the back, NOMEX laces, reflective strips, profiles rubber toe cap, heel flex zone and flex zone construction around the tongue.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.