Haix 501605 Fire Hunter Xtreme Boots
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
Product information "Fire Hunter Xtreme"
- Classification: ASTM F 2413-2005, CAN/CSA-Z195-2009, NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1992-2005
- Color: black
- Inside: CROSSTECH
- Leg height: 14 inches
- Material: waterproof leather
- Sole: FIRE 011 Sole
FIRE HUNTER XTREME:
- HAIX Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull outor wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly securedand sealed along with the upper leatherbeneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leatherby direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by theleather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moistair is released and fresh air comes in throughthe vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX MSL System: Micro Soft Light: PU foam injected throughoutthe sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation; extremely low weight.
- HAIX AF System: Ankle Flex System refers to the functionalityof a pull-on boot which enables it to adjust todifferent foot, ankle, and heel shapes. Flexibleelastic components enable problem freedonning and the self adjusting ankle and insteparea provides optimal fit in the boot. Integratedflex-zones ensure high flexibility and preventspressure points.
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded steelprotective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-05 andCAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personalprotection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into thesole, to meet ASTM F2413-05 and CAN/CSAZ195-2009 standard for personal protection –protective footwear
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, andbreathable.
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH footwear, 4 layers, waterproofand breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant,bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasionresistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
- Sole: Nitrile rubber shell sole, oil and fuel resistant,self-cleaning tread, high voltage resistant 14 KV.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machinewashable insert with excellent moistureabsorption and quick drying qualities.Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece)absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
- Other: Reflective strips, profiled rubber toe cap, largeboot straps on both sides, shin protection
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbishedwith original factory parts through a resolepackage. This package includes any necessaryreplacement or repair of stitching, profiledrubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwearwill be cleaned and deodorized.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.