Product information "Fire Hunter USA"
- Classification: ASTM F 2413-2005, CAN/CSA-Z195-2009, NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1992-2005
- Color: black
- Inside: CROSSTECH
- Leg height: 11 inches
- Material: waterproof leather
- Sole: FIRE 011 Sole
FIRE HUNTER USA:
- HAIX Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX MSL System: Micro Soft Light: PU foam injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation; extremely low weight.
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into the sole, to meet ASTM F2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH footwear, 4 layers, waterproof and breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasion resistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
- Sole: Nitrile rubber shell sole, oil and fuel resistant, self-cleaning tread, high voltage resistant to 14 KV.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
- Other: Profiled rubber toe cap, large boot straps on both sides.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.