Haix 502004 Fire Hunter USA Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 5.00 LBS
Product information "Fire Hunter USA"
- Classification: ASTM F 2413-2005, CAN/CSA-Z195-2009, NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1992-2005
- Color: black
- Inside: CROSSTECH
- Leg height: 11 inches
- Material: waterproof leather
- Sole: FIRE 011 Sole
FIRE HUNTER USA:
- HAIX Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX MSL System: Micro Soft Light: PU foam injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/heat insulation; extremely low weight.
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into the sole, to meet ASTM F2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH footwear, 4 layers, waterproof and breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasion resistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
- Sole: Nitrile rubber shell sole, oil and fuel resistant, self-cleaning tread, high voltage resistant to 14 KV.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
- Other: Profiled rubber toe cap, large boot straps on both sides.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.