Gerber Groundbreaker Multi-Tool w/ Sheath
- 1.50 LBS
A godsend for electricians out on the job site, the Groundbreaker combines industrial-grade wire cutters and strippers with a locking utility knife, locking drywall saw blade and driver with six interchangeable bits. It includes a heavy-duty belt sheath designed with a special loop to keep a roll of electrical tape close by. It's the contents of your tool belt all in one tool.
- Spring Loaded Pliers with Replaceable Serrated Jaws and Hammer Tip (w/ Closure Latch)
- Large and Small Looping / Bending Holes
- Two Removable Handles
- Multi-position (Variable Blade Length) Locking Utility Blade with Quick Change Blade Function
- Locking Dry Wall Saw with Tip
- Magnetic, Locking Bit Driver
- Hammering Surface
- Large Curved Copper Wire Cutter
- Wire Strippers (10-20 AWG)
- Bolt Shearing / Re-threading holes (8-32 & 6-32)
- Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminal Crimper
- 6 Bits + Holder (2 Philips, 2 Flathead, 2 Robertson)
- 6 Utility Blades
- Heavy-Duty Belt Sheath
- Holds Tool, Bits, Extra Blades
- Back Pocket Flap to Keep it Tight to Body
- Additional Loops / Pockets for Tape, Pens, Etc
- Overall Length: 9"
- Width: 2.75"
- Tool Weight: 12.8oz
- Total Weight: 1.3lbs
- Steel Type: 420J2 Stainless
- Sheath: Nylon
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.